At Oak Electric, our electricians use special infrared imaging and measurement cameras to accurately scan, visualize and analyze the thermal energy being emitted from mechanical equipment and electrical systems. This equipment allows us to quickly inspect a large amount of electrical equipment and locate faulty electrical items not generally found during a physical inspection.
Here are just a few of the benefits of having Oak Electric perform annual thermography testing at your facility:
- Reduce electrical fire hazards
- Reduce risk of accidents to employees, customers
- Avoid power interruptions to tenants, clients or employees
- Can be incorporated into an overall electrical maintenance and safety program
- Troubleshoot and detect issues before they lead to costly system failures
- Reduce downtime and electrical equipment damage
- Reduce operating costs by eliminating premature equipment failure
- Avoid unscheduled maintenance and downtime
- Qualify for insurance discounts for utilizing thermography testing
- Increase energy efficiency
- Protect your business investment and improve profitability
Oak Electric can perform thermography testing of your electrical system during normal operating conditions. Call us today at 800-964-7070 to schedule your test and learn more about why infrared electrical testing should be part of your commercial maintenance and safety program.
Oak Electric Service is one of southeast Michigan’s leading electrical contractors. We are standing by to answer all of your residential and commercial electrical questions. Be sure to ask about our “Free Electrical Safety Inspection.” We invite you to visit our website at www.oakelectric.com to learn more about us.