I am writing to let you know of the excellent service that your team provided us on Sunday.
Late last Saturday (12/19) night Janice and I came home from an evening out. As we walked into the house we smelled gas. After checking to see if the gas range top was on. It was not. We checked the other gas appliances and all seemed fine. We then called Consumers. The Consumers rep came out and found a gas leak on the line to the generator. To stop the leak he needed to turn off the gas at the meter. So there was no heat.
Sunday Morning (12/20)
I called your 24/7 emergency line and left a message. Lisa returned the call within one hour. She said she would find a service technician and send him out. Within 45 minutes Roger called to say he was on his way from Howell and that he would be there within the hour. Roger arrived and said he would take care of the issue. Within a short time he had taken apart and repacked the gas shutoff valve to the generator, checked the connections to the other gas appliances to make sure there were no other leaks and had the gas on again so that the heat was back on.
Excellent Service and Excellent Representative of Oak Electric
Roger Emerson and Lisa were courteous, kind and efficient representatives of Oak Electric. They assessed the situation quickly and accurately did the right things and were very respectful and nice while providing the service we needed. Your team shined again.
Thank you and all the folks we have dealt with over the years at Oak Electric. You are a top service provider and we will continue to recommend Oak Electric to friends and family.
Wishing you, Roger and Lisa a Merry Christmas and an Electric New Year!