Indoor generators are backup or uninterruptible power supply systems designed specifically for indoor use during power outages. They utilize battery-produced alternating current to instantly back up essential electric appliances in the event of the loss of grid power.
Oak Electric is a supplier of The Indoor Generator™, ideal for powering critical appliances or systems in your home or business, such as alarm systems, aquariums, computer equipment, fans, refrigerators and freezers, garage openers, lights, medical equipment and microwaves.
Indoor generators come charged and ready to operate. Stored in a bank of batteries, the backup energy is available immediately via a transfer switch. Everything plugged into the unit’s outlets will be powered if you lose grid power.
Compact and affordable, indoor generators offer numerous benefits over other types of backup power, including:
- No gas fumes
- No installation or permits required
- No risk of fire/explosion
The Indoor Generator is ideal for you if you:
- Experience frequent power surges and spikes or extended outages
- Are in professions that require backup power for certification or insurance reasons
- Are in a condominium or high rise building where gas generators are not permitted
- Have highly valuable medical and computer equipment
Oak Electric Service is one of southeast Michigan’s leading electrical contractors. Give us a call at (800) 964-7070. We are standing by to answer all of your residential and commercial electrical questions. We will always personally answer your phone call – you will never reach an answering service! Be sure to ask about our “Free Electrical Safety Inspection.” We invite you to visit our website at www.oakelectric.com to learn more about us.