“Well, we finally have the pleasure of expressing our sincere satisfaction with selecting Oak Electric for the installation of an Air Vent 24” whole-house fan at our personal residence.”—Mark and Tricia R.
Whole-house fans are typically installed in a central hallway inside the house, so they can pull fresh outdoor air into the house through open windows. They are often used to augment air conditioning or instead of air conditioning in mild summertime climates. With warm Michigan weather on the horizon, you may want to look into a whole-house fan to enhance your home’s comfort level.
Here are just a few of the benefits of whole-house fans:
- Efficient, cost-effective cooling
- Lower air conditioning costs and a more comfortable living environment
- Air is exchanged much more rapidly than air conditioning units, so your house interior cools faster
- Ability to draw cooler air indoors, especially when used at night and in the early morning hours
- They extract heat from objects within a house, such as appliances, furniture and walls
For maximum effectiveness, a whole-house fan must be sized correctly for the structure it will be ventilating. Oak Electric will help you determine if a whole-house fan is right for you.
Here’s more of what our satisfied customers, Mark and Tricia, have to say about their whole-house fan installation: “Everything looks really, really good, and functions perfectly. Mark is writing to you enjoying a significant breeze in his home office now (4500 CFM will do that) … And the project cost was very reasonable. We will recommend Oak Electric without reservation …”
Oak Electric Service is one of southeast Michigan’s leading electrical contractors. We are standing by to answer all of your residential and commercial electrical questions. Give us a call at (800) 964-7070. Be sure to ask about our “Free Electrical Safety Inspection.” We invite you to visit our website at www.oakelectric.com to learn more about us.